Peppermint, rosemary and tea tree oils provide a fresh and invigorating scent.
- Organic shea butter is moisturizing.
- Organic arrowroot ointment absorbs and adds a silky smooth texture.
- Organic coconut oil acts as an antibacterial.
- Organic baking soda neutralizes odors.
- Organic peppermint essential oil adds a refreshing touch
- Organic tea tree essential oil is an antibacterial and antifungal, as is organic rosemary essential oil.
Simply take a small amount with dry fingers and apply to underarms. Store at room temperature as heat and cold will affect the consistency of the cream. If it is too hot, it will melt and become too liquid. If it is too cold, it will be too hard to use. If your cream becomes too soft, simply put it in the refrigerator until it is solid again, then store it at room temperature.
Sodium Shea Butterate (shea butter), Maranta arundinacea (arrowroot powder), Cocos Nucifera (coconut oil), Sodium Bicarbonate (baking soda), Mentha Piperita (peppermint) essential oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (rosmarin) essential oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (tea tree) essential oil Naturally occurring in essential oils: Linalool, Limonene.
Warning: contains rosemary essential oil. Therefore, it is best to avoid this option if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
|Packaging: Push where indicated to open the tin can. There is no plastic seal or insert inside like many metal cans. Reusable and recyclable.||Value|
About the Brand
Circle Soaps produces handmade, cold process soaps with organic and plant-based ingredients.
An ethical company that strives to be as environmentally friendly as possible and to minimize waste.More from this Brand