This mix from Ateliers P'tits Délices will allow you to make pecan brownies worthy of the famous American recipe!
For the preparation you need:
- 1 square pan of 20 to 22cm lined with baking paper
- 2 lightly beaten eggs
- 125g of butter
You will need:
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (conventional heat).
- Melt the butter over low heat and let it cool.
- Pour the contents of the bottle into a bowl, mix and make a hollow in the center.
- Pour the melted butter into the bowl and mix with a whisk, then add half the beaten eggs and mix.
- Add the other half of the beaten eggs and mix until you have a smooth batter.
- Put the batter in the pan and spread it out to cover the entire pan.
- Bake for 22 minutes and let cool before removing from pan.
Raw cane sugar, pecan nuts (20%), dark chocolate, rice flour*, cocoa, tapioca starch, raising agent, salt, xanthan gum* (*bio). Contains soy. May contain traces of egg, milk and nuts.
|Portion of 100g|
|Quantity per serving|
|Alimentary fiber||6 g|
|Saturated fats||5.4 g|
|Total fat||21 g|
|Energetic value||1965 kJ|
About the brand
The P'tits Délices recipes have been carefully developed to fill your day with joy and to offer you maximum comfort and satisfaction in your new dietary perspectives of a lighter and healthier gluten-free life.
The recipes are all "homemade" and with a lot of love, they are organic products and/or of Swiss origin.See the products