To try it is to adopt it!
Easy to prepare, delicious and moist, this chocolate cake will make you dream from the first bite, because it contains delicious Swiss chocolate, naturally gluten-free ingredients and an extra dose of love.
For the preparation you need:
- a cake tin of 18 to 22cm
- 3 eggs
- 75ml neutral oil
- 160ml warm water
You will need to:
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (conventional heat)
- Pour the mixture into a large bowl, mix and make a hole in the center.
- Add in the center: eggs, oil and mix well with an electric whisk for 20 sec.
- Then, add the water little by little while mixing - still with the whisk - until you obtain a smooth and homogeneous paste.
- Put the dough in the buttered pan and bake for 45 minutes.
- Check the cooking with a wooden stick or a tip of a knife, which should come out dry.
Gluten free mix (organic rice flour, tapioca starch, baking powder, organic bicarbonate, organic xanthan gum), raw cane sugar, cocoa, salt.
|Portion of 100g||Value|
|Alimentary fiber||6.3 g|
|Saturated fats||2.2 g|
|Total fat||3.8 g|
About the Brand
The P'tits Délices recipes have been carefully developed to fill your day with joy and to offer you maximum comfort and satisfaction in your new dietary perspectives of a lighter and healthier gluten-free life.
The recipes are all "homemade" and with a lot of love, they are organic products and/or of Swiss origin.More from this Brand