A delicious Focaccia that's super easy to make!
A delicious Focaccia with dried tomatoes from Ateliers P'tis Délices, perfect for an aperitif with friends!
For the preparation you need
- a 20 to 25cm square pan lined with baking paper
- spatula, whisk and brush
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil + 1 tablespoon to brush on
- 250 ml warm water
- 1 egg white, beaten until stiff
You will need to:
- Pour the contents of the bottle into a bowl and mix.
- Add the water and 1 tbsp of olive oil and mix with a hand whisk for 40 seconds.
- Using a spatula, carefully fold in the egg whites (up and down for 30 seconds).
- Preheat oven to 180°C (fan oven).
- Put the dough in the pan, spread it gently with the spatula. Cover with a cloth and let rest for 30 minutes.
- Uncover the dough and brush gently with 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Bake for 27 minutes. Turn out warm.
Potato starch, corn starch, rice flour*, tapioca, dried tomatoes (11%), corn flour*, chickpea flour*, raising agent (acidifier diphosphates, raising agent sodium carbonates, corn starch), raw cane sugar, salt, fresh dried yeast*, thickener xanthan gum*, psylium* (Psyllium blond* (plantain variety), acacia gum* (acacia sap from Sénegal)), rosemary, oregano. *Organic May contain traces of egg, nuts, soy and mustard.
|Portion of 100g||Value|
|Alimentary fiber||4.5 g|
|Saturated fats||0.2 g|
|Total fat||1.1 g|
About the Brand
The P'tits Délices recipes have been carefully developed to fill your day with joy and to offer you maximum comfort and satisfaction in your new dietary perspectives of a lighter and healthier gluten-free life.
The recipes are all "homemade" and with a lot of love, they are organic products and/or of Swiss origin.More from this Brand