Super easy to make chocolate fondant cake!
Be careful ! The warm tasting of this fondant chocolate cake from Ateliers P'tit Délices is subject to addiction !
For the preparation you need:
- 1 24 cm baking pan lined with baking paper
- 4 eggs
- 175g of butter
You will need:
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (conventional heat).
- Melt the butter over low heat and let it cool
- Pour the contents of the bottle into a bowl, mix and make a hollow in the center.
- Pour in the eggs and beat lightly for a few seconds with a whisk.
- Continue beating and add the melted butter a little at a time while mixing for one minute until you have a smooth batter.
- Put the dough in the pan and bake for 18 minutes. Serve warm or cold.
Raw cane sugar, dark chocolate (22%), cocoa, rice flour*, tapioca starch, salt, raising agent, xanthan gum* (*bio). Contains soy. May contain traces of egg, milk and nuts.
|Portion of 100g||Value|
|Alimentary fiber||7.5 g|
|Saturated fats||6.1 g|
|Total fat||10 g|
About the Brand
The P'tits Délices recipes have been carefully developed to fill your day with joy and to offer you maximum comfort and satisfaction in your new dietary perspectives of a lighter and healthier gluten-free life.
The recipes are all "homemade" and with a lot of love, they are organic products and/or of Swiss origin.More from this Brand