This cookie mix from Ateliers P'tits Délices is very easy to use!
A mixture allows to realize 12 generous and delicious cookies which will delight young and old.
For the preparation you need:
- 2 baking sheets
- 75g of soft butter (room temperature)
- 1 egg (room temperature)
You will need:
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (conventional heat)
- In a bowl, mix the egg and butter with an electric whisk for 1 minute and 30 seconds or until the mixture is smooth and airy.
- Pour all the contents of the bottle onto the mixture obtained and mix with an electric whisk for 30sec.
- Gather the dough and make 12 balls, flatten them gently between your hands and place them on the baking sheets.
- Place in oven and bake for 18 to 21 minutes. Remove the baking sheets and let cool before removing the cookies.
- Your cookies will be even better if you let them rest 30min in the fridge before baking.
Organic rice flour, potato starch, tapioca starch, chocolate crémant, souchet flour, coconut flour, organic xanthan gum, bicarbonate, baking powder. (May contain traces of soy, milk and nuts).
|Portion of 100g||Value|
|Alimentary fiber||2.8 g|
|Saturated fats||4 g|
|Total fat||6.7 g|
About the Brand
The P'tits Délices recipes have been carefully developed to fill your day with joy and to offer you maximum comfort and satisfaction in your new dietary perspectives of a lighter and healthier gluten-free life.
The recipes are all "homemade" and with a lot of love, they are organic products and/or of Swiss origin.More from this Brand