It contains more than 20% of organic seeds! Weight: 400g
For the preparation you need:
- a 18-22cm cake tin lined with baking paper
- wooden spoon and spatula
- 250 ml of warm water
- 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil
- 1 egg white, beaten until stiff
- 1 tbsp. oatmeal (optional)
You will need to:
- Pour the contents of the bottle into a bowl and mix.
- Add water and oil and mix with a wooden spoon for 40 seconds.
- Using the spatula, carefully fold in the egg whites (up and down for 30 seconds).
- Preheat oven to 180°C (fan oven).
- Put the dough in the pan, spread it gently with the spatula. Cover with a cloth and let rest for 30 minutes.
- Uncover the dough and sprinkle with oatmeal. Place in oven for 25 to 30 minutes. Turn out warm.
Multi-grain mix 23% (sunflower*, squash*, chia*), potato starch, corn starch, tapioca, catkin flour*, corn flour*, rice flour*, raising agent (diphosphate acidifier, sodium carbonate raising agent, corn starch), raw cane sugar, salt, fresh dried yeast*, thickener xanthan gum*. *Organic May contain traces of egg and nuts.
|Portion of 100g|
|Quantity per serving|
|Alimentary fiber||6 g|
|Saturated fats||1.5 g|
|Total fat||12 g|
|Energetic value||1674 kJ|
About the brand
The P'tits Délices recipes have been carefully developed to fill your day with joy and to offer you maximum comfort and satisfaction in your new dietary perspectives of a lighter and healthier gluten-free life.
The recipes are all "homemade" and with a lot of love, they are organic products and/or of Swiss origin.See the products